IrisDev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What should the name of this server be?

+10
Nirvash
SpazQ
silversun
Queso
iMuffin
Myugi
offer
Haku
Tatsuo
Two
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What should the name of this server be? - Page 2 Empty Re: What should the name of this server be?

Post  Tukii Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:08 am

Whoops, didn't see that Tatsuo was an Admin too.. Haha sorry about that. Each of you should pick a favorite and we'll take a vote. Is that better?? Want to be fair.
Tukii
Tukii

Back to top Go down

What should the name of this server be? - Page 2 Empty Re: What should the name of this server be?

Post  Nirvash Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:40 am

I think Two and Tatsuo should pick there top 3 favorite ( thats 3 each), then they decide between those 6 which are the best 3 and then the rest of the forum is given the option to vote on which one they feel is best, then the most voted for idea should become the name of the server, of course if Two or Tatsuo decide to change it they can feel free to. Does anyone else agree upon this? (similar to what Tukii has said )
Nirvash
Nirvash

Back to top Go down

Post  sidedrip187 Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:53 am

tatsou+two= "Tatsou Two"
her's my suggestion for the server name....

sidedrip187

Back to top Go down

Post  SpazQ Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:26 pm

sidedrip its a p server not a nameing contest >_< and i like that idea for two and tatuso to vote for there favs
SpazQ
SpazQ

Back to top Go down

Post  Nirvash Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:10 pm

SpazQ wrote:sidedrip its a p server not a nameing contest >_< and i like that idea for two and tatuso to vote for there favs
Was mine and Tukii's idea <3
Nirvash
Nirvash

Back to top Go down

Post  past7 Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:31 pm

Frozen Isle
past7
past7

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsuo Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:57 pm

I'll update the OP with the suggestions that you all have given me soon. This is so it's easier for me to keep track.
Tatsuo
Tatsuo
Admin

http://www.TeamRailgun.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nirvash Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:05 pm

Tatsuo wrote:I'll update the OP with the suggestions that you all have given me soon. This is so it's easier for me to keep track.
Why not just lock a new thread with all the suggestions and have strikes through the ones you've ruled out.
Nirvash
Nirvash

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsuo Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:40 pm

I'll do that for the community vote on the private server name.

I changed my mind, I'll do your suggestion.
Tatsuo
Tatsuo
Admin

http://www.TeamRailgun.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2