IrisDev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELLO!!! glad to have english server

4 posters

Go down

HELLO!!! glad to have english server Empty HELLO!!! glad to have english server

Post  sidedrip187 Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:47 am

im from philippines.... my friends and i are waiting for the server 2 be opened ^_^ more power and strength!!! gudluck for the admins and moderators !!

sidedrip187

Back to top Go down

HELLO!!! glad to have english server Empty Re: HELLO!!! glad to have english server

Post  Nirvash Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:35 am

Well I'm glad that you are decent in English, sorry but when people dont know decent English it does get irritating, mostly when they ask you for help and you try to help them but they dont understand, or when they beg you and you only understand half of the sentence, and i bet 80% of people would agree with that. Well I am glad to welcome you to the forum. Post around and interact, as I see that you are.
Nirvash
Nirvash

Back to top Go down

HELLO!!! glad to have english server Empty Re: HELLO!!! glad to have english server

Post  SpazQ Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:17 pm

Nirvash wrote:Well I'm glad that you are decent in English, sorry but when people dont know decent English it does get irritating, mostly when they ask you for help and you try to help them but they dont understand, or when they beg you and you only understand half of the sentence, and i bet 80% of people would agree with that. Well I am glad to welcome you to the forum. Post around and interact, as I see that you are.
nah am more 100% agree >_< get too many peeps typeing in diffrent language and ur like wtf u on O.o lol kinda ackward when they stalk u aswell
SpazQ
SpazQ

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsuo Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:45 pm

Welcome to the forums sidedrip187.
Interesting name you chose =P
Tatsuo
Tatsuo
Admin

http://www.TeamRailgun.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nirvash Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:14 pm

I would of chose a name that doesn't have numbers lol... because not many people are on... Or something that's single worded.
Nirvash
Nirvash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down