IrisDev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is what happens when you get bored in a Flag Match in Iris xD

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

This is what happens when you get bored in a Flag Match in Iris xD - Page 2 Empty Re: This is what happens when you get bored in a Flag Match in Iris xD

Post  Nirvash Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:17 pm

SW and rogues are meant to be one of the better pvp classes, but not at low levels, when they hit high levels there evasion and crit starts to count alot and they can stun the hell out of u
Nirvash
Nirvash

Back to top Go down

This is what happens when you get bored in a Flag Match in Iris xD - Page 2 Empty Re: This is what happens when you get bored in a Flag Match in Iris xD

Post  ThreeMinter Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:27 pm

Yups high crit and can silence <3 my SW xD here's a scrny of my SW crit rate with full buffs :3
https://2img.net/h/i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu227/ThreeMinter/v11822612Capture2011-01-2917-35-22-107.jpg
ThreeMinter
ThreeMinter

Back to top Go down

Post  SpazQ Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:10 am

ThreeMinter wrote:Yups high crit and can silence <3 my SW xD here's a scrny of my SW crit rate with full buffs :3
https://2img.net/h/i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu227/ThreeMinter/v11822612Capture2011-01-2917-35-22-107.jpg
quick question there is no such thing as kill steal in flag match? XD this kid accused everyone of kill stealing in flag match lol its like go back to call of duty
SpazQ
SpazQ

Back to top Go down

Post  ThreeMinter Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:46 am

KS in a FM no such thing xD killing in a flagmatch is only too stop the opponents defenders / carriers it doesn't matter how many kills you get
ThreeMinter
ThreeMinter

Back to top Go down

Post  SpazQ Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:48 am

ThreeMinter wrote:KS in a FM no such thing xD killing in a flagmatch is only too stop the opponents defenders / carriers it doesn't matter how many kills you get
exactly my point XD
SpazQ
SpazQ

Back to top Go down

Post  Kacii Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:05 am

So is the cap lvl 10 or what because it looks like it is
and im just wondering im still gonna play this game ive never tried before
but it may be way betetr then another gaem i used to play

Kacii

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2