IrisDev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is what happens when you get bored in a Flag Match in Iris xD

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

This is what happens when you get bored in a Flag Match in Iris xD Empty This is what happens when you get bored in a Flag Match in Iris xD

Post  ThreeMinter Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:31 pm

https://2img.net/h/i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu227/ThreeMinter/v11822612Capture2011-01-2819-49-20-413.jpg

I got bored one day soooo I decided too play a Flag Match the wrong way rushed there base and was killen everyone xD aaand I think I posted in the wrong section but this is the official server sooo figured it would go here instead xD

Last edited by ThreeMinter on Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
ThreeMinter
ThreeMinter

Back to top Go down

This is what happens when you get bored in a Flag Match in Iris xD Empty Nooooo

Post  Nirvash Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:05 pm

That's what happens when your a level 10 fighter with good buffs on since level 10- cant use buffs on each other until level 15... with mineral water (300 hp potions) and good gear seeing as u have 2k hp, and I believe that's the other day... seeing as there is the 20% battle field points event and the level 10/20/30 Unique. Lmao, but good job. I made a level 10 shaman the other day and got 23 kills and 0 deaths in death match haha.
Nirvash
Nirvash

Back to top Go down

This is what happens when you get bored in a Flag Match in Iris xD Empty Re: This is what happens when you get bored in a Flag Match in Iris xD

Post  ThreeMinter Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:16 pm

xD nah I don't have any of the buffs from the priests/sages just a full costumes with +18 fight cards in it Mad
ThreeMinter
ThreeMinter

Back to top Go down

This is what happens when you get bored in a Flag Match in Iris xD Empty Re: This is what happens when you get bored in a Flag Match in Iris xD

Post  Nirvash Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:23 pm

ThreeMinter wrote:xD nah I don't have any of the buffs from the priests/sages just a full costumes with +18 fight cards in it Mad
xD lol cheater, why did you have cash on that char when its lvl 10 o.o?
Nirvash
Nirvash

Back to top Go down

Post  ThreeMinter Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:24 pm

Ah i'm plannen on geten 100k points then get it too 35 for 1k boris bags xD Even though my luck been total crud been like over 300 bags so far of nthn xD
ThreeMinter
ThreeMinter

Back to top Go down

Post  Nirvash Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:43 pm

ThreeMinter wrote:Ah i'm plannen on geten 100k points then get it too 35 for 1k boris bags xD Even though my luck been total crud been like over 300 bags so far of nthn xD
Sucks for you... Id stay at level 20, get the unique and get a lot of points then kill yourself to stay at 0 % and get a lot ^^
Nirvash
Nirvash

Back to top Go down

Post  ThreeMinter Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:54 pm

I might do so but dunno yet xD
ThreeMinter
ThreeMinter

Back to top Go down

Post  Nirvash Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:19 pm

ThreeMinter wrote:I might do so but dunno yet xD
Well thats what I would do...
Nirvash
Nirvash

Back to top Go down

Post  ThreeMinter Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:16 pm

Hehe but it's already easy enough killen them all on lvl 10 sooo xD
ThreeMinter
ThreeMinter

Back to top Go down

Post  Nirvash Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:59 pm

At level 10 I dont think you lose exp when you die, so your eventually bound to level
Nirvash
Nirvash

Back to top Go down

Post  ThreeMinter Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:51 pm

Nah once you're lvl 10 you lose exp so it's easy enough killen my self xD
ThreeMinter
ThreeMinter

Back to top Go down

Post  SpazQ Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:15 pm

want my advise? try makeing a merc and keep it at lvl 30 u will pwn everything my sis went like 14 kills 0 deaths in dm
SpazQ
SpazQ

Back to top Go down

Post  ThreeMinter Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:56 pm

SpazQ wrote:want my advise? try makeing a merc and keep it at lvl 30 u will pwn everything my sis went like 14 kills 0 deaths in dm

Hehe sorry too say but mercs kinda fails I have a lvl 30 one with a +8 Unique weapon and I couldn't kill for squat xD I would rather of gone glad or knight x.x
ThreeMinter
ThreeMinter

Back to top Go down

Post  SpazQ Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:01 pm

ThreeMinter wrote:
SpazQ wrote:want my advise? try makeing a merc and keep it at lvl 30 u will pwn everything my sis went like 14 kills 0 deaths in dm

Hehe sorry too say but mercs kinda fails I have a lvl 30 one with a +8 Unique weapon and I couldn't kill for squat xD I would rather of gone glad or knight x.x
O.o how lol what skills u choose?
SpazQ
SpazQ

Back to top Go down

Post  ThreeMinter Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:01 pm

Probally bad ones but either way late in game mercs fails x.x
ThreeMinter
ThreeMinter

Back to top Go down

Post  SpazQ Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:05 pm

ThreeMinter wrote:Probally bad ones but either way late in game mercs fails x.x
they dont if u do it correctly and have the right skills say i went for more passive than instant cast then yes thats considered a fail merc
SpazQ
SpazQ

Back to top Go down

Post  ThreeMinter Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:06 pm

I spoken too high lvl mercs already they say the class isn't really worth it even the def ignore buff barely works like 1/10 of the time
ThreeMinter
ThreeMinter

Back to top Go down

Post  SpazQ Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:08 pm

ThreeMinter wrote:I spoken too high lvl mercs already they say the class isn't really worth it even the def ignore buff barely works like 1/10 of the time
idk even the glad and zerk was uber nerfed in the patch so idk am thinking in this pserver makeing a barb or sharpshooter
SpazQ
SpazQ

Back to top Go down

Post  ThreeMinter Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:11 pm

Either way my main is a Shadow Walker I <3 the extreme crit rate it's at 55% atm xD
ThreeMinter
ThreeMinter

Back to top Go down

Post  SpazQ Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:12 pm

ThreeMinter wrote:Either way my main is a Shadow Walker I <3 the extreme crit rate it's at 55% atm xD
i found it annoying as a shadow walker
SpazQ
SpazQ

Back to top Go down

Post  ThreeMinter Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:13 pm

Well in the beggining yes but late in game they're awesome extreme crit rate with a decent eva rate
ThreeMinter
ThreeMinter

Back to top Go down

Post  SpazQ Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:13 pm

ThreeMinter wrote:Well in the beggining yes but late in game they're awesome extreme crit rate with a decent eva rate
mercs get rid of that eva easily
SpazQ
SpazQ

Back to top Go down

Post  ThreeMinter Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:14 pm

Could but that doesn't mean they can hit when both buffs are on the SW xD
ThreeMinter
ThreeMinter

Back to top Go down

Post  SpazQ Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:16 pm

ThreeMinter wrote:Could but that doesn't mean they can hit when both buffs are on the SW xD
idk i killed them alot XD anyways am off onto the 360 add my msn dylan_slade95@hotmail.com if u wanna talk
SpazQ
SpazQ

Back to top Go down

Post  ThreeMinter Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:17 pm

Yeah we're kinda squishy only great with good weapons / armor xD and alright my MSN is guilmon345@hotmail.com
ThreeMinter
ThreeMinter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next