IrisDev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Guild] Envious

2 posters

Go down

[Guild] Envious Empty [Guild] Envious

Post  Nirvash Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:16 pm

Since guilds have started, I am going to start the guild Envious. I have always loved the word envious.

I will create forums if those who join are serious about it, but I dont feel a whole other forum is needed for a guild.

Not saying I'm going to be, but if I ever get the chance to become a GM or moderator I will accept it, I will transfer the guild to a second made account and run the guild from that. (If I'm allowed by Two or Tatsuo) If I am not allowed to do such The guild will have a vote between the current elders and higher to choose who gains the leadership of the guild.
If any member of the guild becomes a GM and you are a officer or higher please inform me ahead of time so I can talk to you and possibly fill your spot.

There will be events and stuff, but for the time being until the guild is active events wont be a big priority.

The main priority until the game is up and people start to level is recruiting and assigning guild positions.

• Leader:
    Nirvash
  • Elder(s):

• Officer(s):

• Member(s):
    PanPan

• Initiate(s):

• Probationer(s):
    Warning1:N/A
    Warning2:N/A
    Warning3:N/A

• Suspended:
    (Name/Suspended Time)

• Kicked/Removed:

Initiate(Members who want to try out the guild and view the community, but will not be able to attend the events)
Warning1(Will be watched, and checked on to keep order over you.)
Warning2(Will be more thoroughly watched over, will not have a say in choices of the guild)
Warning3(Discussion of your actions will be held between members and above to choose if you are put on a suspension or immediately removed from the guild depending on your actions.)

Suspended(Those who are listed here will no longer be able to attend guild activities and events, you will only be able to talk among the whole guild.)

Kicked/Removed(Those on this list will not be able to return to the guild until a vote or noticeable change in your actions is noticed. Upon voting the final vote will control 50-70% of the final decision, and elders and above will be asked to discuss your actions which will make up the other 50-30% of the final decision.)

Currently:
I am going to accept guild icon ideas from anybody. Elders and higher will choose what one is the best and a voting will be held.

~I will update forum daily, listing the members/rank/status.
(The GiF's are by a friend allowing me to use them. He is using them for a different game currently.)

Last edited by Nirvash on Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:46 pm; edited 5 times in total
Nirvash
Nirvash

Back to top Go down

[Guild] Envious Empty Re: [Guild] Envious

Post  PanPan Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:10 pm

ill join in envious with u nirvash
PanPan
PanPan

Back to top Go down

Post  Nirvash Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:13 pm

Okay, thank you for joining Pan, I'm sorry if your not instantly a elder, because I want to set everything up before giving official rank to people, I will get a friend to make a few gif's for the thread, to make it look pretty xD lol.
Nirvash
Nirvash

Back to top Go down

Post  PanPan Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:16 pm

i dont mind if im even ranked
i just love being a part of a guild and having friends going into the server ^^
PanPan
PanPan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content