IrisDev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Read Me FEB-2

+3
Nirvash
Tatsuo
Two
7 posters

Go down

Read Me FEB-2 Empty Read Me FEB-2

Post  Two Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:03 pm

Sorry about the lack of updates, I'm occupied with college, homework, and frustration on why my code wont work Sad

Few things:
  1. I will set up an IRC channel soon (I will post it as a global sticky when it is up).
    If you don't know what IRC is, it's basically a chat room.

2. There are quite a few things with 1.18 that I can not seem to fix/or I simply don't know any method of fixing it. But since I can't, I will most likely be reverting back to 1.10 and opening it until I can stabilize 1.18.
    If anyone knows and would like to help, feel free.

3. For the server name, it's really hard to pick, they're all so good.. I'm thinking about just picking a 'Gaming Community' name instead, to represent a bundle of future gaming projects.

4. As for the rates, they will definitely not be too high. Experience wise, how's around 2~3.5? I hope for players to ENJOY taking their time, hanging around the community doing quests. Drops, well... what fun is it if everyone has the highest level gear, right? It helps establish a trade/market community, so , also 2~3.5ish? Gold... No higher than 3, that's for sure.
    tl;dr: EXP: 2~3.5, Drops: 2~3.5, Gold: < 3.

Do note, if the grind and/or gold is waaaaaaay to low, I will definitely bump it up.

• ETC: I also am developing RIFT: Planes of Telara, another MMO. I have not played this game, but a friend of mine has insisted of developing an emulator, which is somewhat complete.

Discuss.

Two
Admin

https://irisps.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Read Me FEB-2 Empty Re: Read Me FEB-2

Post  Tatsuo Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:19 pm

I'll get the irc up for you.
Tatsuo
Tatsuo
Admin

http://www.TeamRailgun.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nirvash Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:18 am

Im sorry I would really prefer a lot of the things in v1.18 , like how when u use a protect it doesn't go away until u get a failure, and much more.
Nirvash
Nirvash

Back to top Go down

Post  SpazQ Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:14 am

Nirvash wrote:Im sorry I would really prefer a lot of the things in v1.18 , like how when u use a protect it doesn't go away until u get a failure, and much more.
i hate to break the news nirv but 1.18 is even causeing gpotato problems am not saying two cant figure it out its just more simple and smart to release the one he has working than a fully bugged 1.18 version and good news two i will look into the 1.18 am ill atm and idk when am going back i see what i can find
SpazQ
SpazQ

Back to top Go down

Post  ThreeMinter Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:52 am

SpazQ wrote:
Nirvash wrote:Im sorry I would really prefer a lot of the things in v1.18 , like how when u use a protect it doesn't go away until u get a failure, and much more.
i hate to break the news nirv but 1.18 is even causeing gpotato problems am not saying two cant figure it out its just more simple and smart to release the one he has working than a fully bugged 1.18 version and good news two i will look into the 1.18 am ill atm and idk when am going back i see what i can find

Yeah that is true Gpotato still has the bug for ignore def (has no ignore at all),the epic/unique items can't be picked up now, and the repeatable flower quest is gone from Terminus as of right now due too the bugs of the V1.18 patch
ThreeMinter
ThreeMinter

Back to top Go down

Post  SpazQ Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:56 am

ThreeMinter wrote:
SpazQ wrote:

Yeah that is true Gpotato still has the bug for ignore def (has no ignore at all),the epic/unique items can't be picked up now, and the repeatable flower quest is gone from Terminus as of right now due too the bugs of the V1.18 patch
be better off just with the 1.10 version untill two really has it bug free
SpazQ
SpazQ

Back to top Go down

Post  ThreeMinter Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:58 am

SpazQ wrote:
ThreeMinter wrote:
SpazQ wrote:

Yeah atleast it'll be updated later and we could play within the 1.10 version earlier :3
ThreeMinter
ThreeMinter

Back to top Go down

Post  past7 Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:12 pm

ithink like 8/8/8 will get more anmd alot of pepole belive me iknow alot of private like that and very very good so i n my opinion best rate 8/8/8
past7
past7

Back to top Go down

Post  Nirvash Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:08 pm

ThreeMinter wrote:
SpazQ wrote:
ThreeMinter wrote:
SpazQ wrote:

Yeah atleast it'll be updated later and we could play within the 1.10 version earlier :3
The last update fixed the bugs for all those said above. I dont understand coding well, but cant you just use the new files? or do you have to change stuff? Why cant you just use the files and change rate or as a gm put a event going for the exp rates, and then just put it to a new ip. I understanding making the patcher though.
Nirvash
Nirvash

Back to top Go down

Post  SpazQ Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:11 pm

Nirvash wrote:
ThreeMinter wrote:
SpazQ wrote:
ThreeMinter wrote:
SpazQ wrote:

The last update fixed the bugs for all those said above. I dont understand coding well, but cant you just use the new files? or do you have to change stuff? Why cant you just use the files and change rate or as a gm put a event going for the exp rates, and then just put it to a new ip. I understanding making the patcher though.
am not a master of codeing but the problem with ur idea of them fixing all the bugs thats not all of them and u cant just get the files from gpotato as we know or as i know he is useing koren files and he has to do alot to them
SpazQ
SpazQ

Back to top Go down

Read Me FEB-2 Empty hi

Post  sidedrip187 Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:29 am

the rate is low... it will be better if the rate are 7/7/7 or between 5-7 rate... and lot people will come...

sidedrip187

Back to top Go down

Post  SpazQ Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:12 am

sidedrip187 wrote:the rate is low... it will be better if the rate are 7/7/7 or between 5-7 rate... and lot people will come...
no not really alot of i wanna be capped peeps are playing korean made and also no offense but am here for fun not for the lvling
SpazQ
SpazQ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down